In relation to the Strategic Directions of Activity, the National Defense College Foundation mission aims to:
- develop civic culture through the initiation and development of projects in the field of defense and security, addressing several areas: military, economic, cultural, etc., at local and regional level;
- conduct activities on promoting and educating young people in the national defense and security field through: events, conferences, press releases, humanitarian actions
- change perceptions on the role and importance of civil society institutions aiming at maintaining security and national security
- develop institutional relations of CNAP Foundation through strategic partnerships with public authorities and institutions at home and abroad; with other bodies and non-governmental organizations activating in the field
- develop and implement partnership and collaborations projects with training institutions in national security, environmental protection etc.