Established in 1993, National Defense College Foundation is a specialized think tank in strategic thinking, an independent, non-governmental and non-profit organization. The main purpose of the Foundation, according to its regulation, consists in “identifying, supporting and promoting Romania’s interests in security and national defense field”. In 2004, by a decision of the Romanian Government, the organization gained the status of a public utility.
The members of National Defense College Foundation are mainly graduates of National Defense College, the highest form of superior education in the field of national defense and security.
According to its founding principles, the main objectives of the Foundation are organizing and carrying out activities for affirmation and defense of Romania’s values, rights, and fundamental interests in the field of security and national defense; supporting and developing scientific, interdisciplinary research, knowing and promoting Romanian cultural values, as well as cultural values from foreign countries in the security and defense system.
- Achiţei (PNL Botoşani), despre decizia lui Toader de a propune revocarea lui Kovesi: Îl descalifică profesional
- ALEGERI ÎN ITALIA În plină campanie electorală, Italia îşi neglijează principala sursă de venituri: turismul cultural
- Box: Două românce, în semifinalele turneului Strandja, de la Sofia
- România a avut a doua cea mai mare inflaţie anuală din UE, în ianuarie
- IGPF: Cinci persoane din Irak şi Iran, descoperite în remorca unei autoutilitare, printre bagaje, în PTF Nădlac